Korg OT-120 Orchestral Tuner
• Chromatic tuner with a wide 8 octave detection range that supports band and orchestra instruments.
• Dual display provides both a needle-type meter and an LCD for excellent visibility.
• Sound Back (Patented: Patent pending) mode plays a reference pitch for the note that’s closest to the input pitch. The meter indicates the discrepancy between the input and the correct pitch.
• Multiple Temperaments support historical tunings.
• Transpose mode is convenient for wind instruments.
• Choose from three levels of needle response speed (slow, medium and fast).
• Both auto and manual tuning modes are provided.
• Built-in reference tone plays in a five octave range.
• Broad range of calibration (349 Hz—499 Hz).
• Built-in mic supports acoustic instruments.
• Use with the optional CM-100 Contact Mic for accurate tuning in noisy environments.
• Energy-saving design for long battery life (approximately 100 hours).
• Durable soft case included.